Feb 23 marked the first date of this year’s writing workshops from Smara Creative Escapes.
Six confirmed, but only 4 were able to make it; still, it was a good audience. All but one were budding writers, and everyone was eager to learn about the art and craft of children’s writing.
As I interacted with the participants, I was once again reminded of how awesome it is to share your craft with others. You can bet I am planning to do it more often and in a much bigger scale!
Here is what Vallabi, illustrator and budding writer, said: “Thank you so much for an informative & interesting workshop yesterday. It has inspired me to write regularly now.”
Many thanks for Art n Soul for hosting the workshop.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS / INFOMINARS
- Publishing your Book: What, How, NOW!
- Writing Picture Books for Children
- Children’s Writing 101
- Writing Short Stories for Children
- Write your children’s book in a month (4 week class, offered both online and offline)
- What’s your Genre? (12 week e-class)
If you need more information, please contact me.